Quick Answer For Your Query – Google Pay Referral Code – Pu8ax
Google pay previously known as Tez and commonly known as GPay is an online mobile payment platform in which you can transfer money online directly to anyone’s bank account just by using the receiver’s mobile number. And an interesting part is that you need not pay any Google wallet fees for making payments online.
What is Google Pay Referral Code?
When any existing Google Pay user invites you to join GPay you receive a Google Pay Referral Code. And as you apply the referral code and make your 1st payment through GPay you will get a certain amount of money as a new user bonus. This is the total meaning of the referral code. It may work as a wonder for someone, especially during month ends.
Benefits of Google Pay
There are various benefits of GPay over others. Some are like:-.
- Safe & Secure Transactions:- GPay uses multiple layers of security to make sure that your account is safe and secure from fraud and hacking. So, you need not worry because the GPay app is 100% safe & secure.
- Pay Without Any Hassle:- GPay digital wallet platform allows us to receive and send money directly to and from the bank account. The transaction will be successful even if the receiver isn’t on the Google Pay platform. Moreover, you can pay on online platforms like Jet Airways, BookMyShow, MakeMyTrip, etc.
- Bank Transactions Made Easy:- GPay is compatible with banks which support the Unified Payment Interface (UPI) services like Axis, ICICI, HDFC, SBI, and a few more.
- Earn Lucrative Rewards with GPay:- GPay offers lucrative reward’s policy to its customers through which its users can make use of known as Scratch cards and these cards can be won on every transaction. The amount directly goes to the user’s bank account.
How to use Google Pay Referral Code(Pu8ax)?
These are some steps to use the Google Pay Referral Code:-
- Firstly, open your Google Pay app.
- On the upper right side, you will see the 3 dots, this is the menu section.
- Click on that menu section.
- Enter the referral code that is sent by your friend.
- If the code is valid you will see a success screen.
- Now you just have to make your first transaction.
Google Pay Referral Code T&C
- Open your app and apply your friend’s Google Pay Referral Code to earn rewards on your first transaction.
- You will get a certain amount of money as a reward only when your friend uses your referral code and get success in making his first transaction.
- To earn rewards, you must send or receive at least INR 1, to or from another Google Pay user.
- The Google Pay Referral Code offer is valid only for new users.
- Unless you made at least one Qualifying Payment using Google Pay you won’t get any reward.
- If you transfer or receive money from non-Google Pay UPI ID then this offer is not for you.
- Your age must be at least 16 years to participate in the promotion offer.
- You must be an Indian resident to avail the participation in the promotion.
How to send a Referral invitation?
These are some steps to send a referral invitation to someone:-
- Open the GPay app.
- Under the Payments section you will get a button New, go on and click that option.
- At the bottom of the page, you will see some options tap Invite Friends to Google Pay?.
- Select the method by which you want to invite.
- Now tap the send option.
How to make Google Pay account and link your bank account?
To open your Google Pay account in your Android phone, make sure that your phone’s android version is Lollipop(5.0) or higher. If this condition is true than download the Google Pay app in your Android phone. Now open the Google pay app on your mobile phone. Your phone number will be asked. Make sure that the Sim no. which you are going to give is inserted in the same Android phone in which you are going to make your Google Pay ID. If this condition is also true then enter your phone number in the section which is displaying on your screen. Now you have to sign in with your Google account on GPay. Assure that you’re the bank which you are going to give works with UPI. If it isn’t working with UPI then your bank account won’t be linked with Google Pay.
Make sure that you are using the very updated version of Google Pay. Now in the top left, tap your photo and then bank account. Now you will see an option Add bank account, click on it. select your bank from the list, if you are not seeing your bank it means your bank is not working with Google Pay yet. Now you will have to allow Google Pay for sending a verification code SMS to your bank. Now there will be two cases, first, if you have existing UPI PIN, you will be asked to enter it. If you have forgotten your PIN just tap Forgot PIN and follow the instructions which will be given on your GPay app. Second, if you don’t have a UPI PIN, enter your debit card information(Maestro debit cards don’t have expiry dates so If you are adding maestro debit card, use 01/49 as the expiry date).
Important: to prevent errors, don’t ever leave the GPay app while registering.
How to make a transaction from Google Pay?
At first, open your GPay app, and at the bottom right, tap send. Scroll to the bottom, tap +send or request option. Now choose a contact to whom you want to send money and enter the amount. And then click on the send option. Now click on confirm and send. Your transaction will be successful in a few seconds.
Now the conclusion is that if you are using GPay you will get an easier way to send or receive money directly from the bank account. You can go cashless. Moreover, Google Pay gives new offers like scratch cards, referral code, etc.. If you are using Google Pay referral code from the invitation of your friend, both of you will be benefited after your 1st transaction. And many more.
Frequently Asked Questions:-
Whom can I refer?
You can refer to anyone who has an Android phone of version at least greater than Lollipop and has not started using Google Pay.
How to transfer cashback amount into a bank account?
It Transfers the fund into bank Automatically.
Where to enter referral code in tez/ Google Pay?
It’s very easy to use your referral code which is sent by your friend or you get it from anyone. First of all, you have to open your google pay app. On the top right side, you will see three dots, that is the menu section, go on clicking it. There will be an option named referral code, click that. Now, here you have to enter the referral code which you have. If the code is valid, a success screen will come.
I entered the referral code but it’s not working, why?
GPay referral code works only if you are using it before your first transaction on Google Pay. If you are using it after making some transactions then you are not eligible to use Referral Code.