Quick Answer For Your Query – Myntra Referral code – JJ25AY
Myntra is an Indian e-commerce company which was founded in India and was launched in the year 2007 and the founder members are Mukesh Bansal, Vineet Saxena, Ashutosh Lawania and the current CEO is Amar Nagaram. And in May 2014 Flipkart acquired Myntra.com. It is headquartered in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India and India is the only country which is served by Myntra.It mainly operated the business-to-business model during its initial years.
“Myntra Fashion Superstar” was the name of Myntra’s 1st digital reality show which was based on fashion influencer talent hunt on Myntra app on 17 Sep. 2019. This reality show identified India’s next big fashion influencer and rewarded her. This was an eight-episode reality series that saw 10 contenders competing with each other. They had been mentored and judged by a star-studded jury from Bollywood, TV & fashion which included Sonakshi Sinha &very famous person in the world of fashion &style, ShaleenaNathani. The winner of that contest was Tanumita Ghosh from Kolkata and the runnerup was Deepen Sharma from Mumbai and Sumedha Sharma of New Delhi was at 3rd place.
Something about Myntra Referral Code (JJ25AY)
The special Myntra Referral Code offer allows flat Rs. 500 off to their users. Users just need to invite their family, friends or anyone else to the Myntra mobile app and once the referral is successful, users get a flat Rs. 500 off on their next purchase from Myntra and the users also get an instant Rs.100 credited to their Myntra Wallet. And the best thing is that Myntra offers this to both old and new users and there is not any least value required to redeem the referral discount. The new users earning from this offer of Myntra is Rs. 100 and the earning from this offer to the existing users is Rs. 100 + Rs. 500 as a discount.
How to use Myntra Referral code?
If you have not signed up yet on Myntra and have received an invitation from a friend to join Myntra and also want to join with the referral code so that you get benefited by it than follow my words. Either download Myntra App or visit Myntra Website. Now get signed up to create your account with Myntra Referral Code. All the android holders have to select the checkbox where “I have a referral registration code” will be written. After being successfully signed up you have to enter the referral code which is sent by your friend in the “Enter Referral Code” box. Now you will be asked to enter your phone number to receive OTP through SMS on your phone number. Now enter the OTP. After completion of the process, you will get the Myntra points worth Rs. 100.
How to send Myntra Referral code?
If you are an existing user of Myntra App and want to invite someone to join the Myntra App through a Myntra Referral Code then you just need to follow my words. Go open The Myntra app on your mobile phone. Now you have to go to the menu section, there you will find “Refer and Earn” section, go on clicking it. Your referral code will be in front of your screen. Make this referral code available on as much screen as possible. Share it to your friends, family, or anyone else through WhatsApp / SMS / Mail / any other social media whichever you want. If someone creates an account using your referral code then you will get Rs. 100 as Myntra points. And you have to use the points after 30 days from the day your friend’s order gets delivered to him.
Terms and conditions to use Myntra Referral Code
- The user who already has an account with Myntra App will invite friends using a referral code.
- The device in which you are going to receive the code should not have installed the Myntra App earlier.
- You can not provide that phone number or Email Id which is logged in to the Myntra App before or you can say if someone has given the same phone number and Email Id which you are going to give than the code will not give any of you any reward.
- Until your friend has not initiated the transaction from his account, you will not receive your reward.
- By using Myntra Referral Code, one person can earn maximum points worth Rs. 4000 only.
- You are permissible to send unlimited invitations using Myntra Referral code.
- The inactive points will be taken back, in case of no delivery/refusal/cancellation of the order or exchange or return of the order.
- Phone no. which is being provided to get an OTP should not have been used before to receive any One Time Password from Myntra App.
- You are permissible to redeem the reward on 30 days after your friend’s order is delivered. Until then, your points will be inactive.
The platform which suits Myntra Apps
- iOS: This program will be available in all versions of the iOS operating system.
- Android: This program needs Android versions 4.1 or above.
- Windows: This program will only be available on Windows Mobile Operating Systems version 8.1 or above.
Way to redeem the reward
The rewards you gained can only be used for purchasing the Myntra App. When you will be placing your order, you will see an option “use points” on the payment screen. You have to select that option to redeem the reward. You can also use your points to pay bill amount partially or fully.
Rules of claiming the points
You can claim Myntra points for any order but you can’t claim the total price of your order from the Myntra points. You can only claim up to 20 percent of the total order’s value for each order. For example: if your order costs Rs. 2000 then you can claim Myntra points worth Rs. 400 only, it means you will have to pay 80 percent i.e. Rs. 1600 for that order. And it is already said before that the limit you can earn Myntra points from Refer and Earn program is up to Rs. 4000 only.
Till here, you have seen that Myntra app is a very good Indian app which gives you a lot of offers and even you can earn with it. Then why are you here, go now and download the app enter a referral code to get Myntra points worth Rs. 100 instantly.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is there any limit to earn a reward through Refer and Earn program?
Yes, you can only earn up to Rs. 4000 in Myntra’s Refer and Earn Program.
Can I transfer this money into my bank account?
You can only purchase the Myntra App through your Myntra accounts. You Cannot transfer it to your bank accounts or can be taken as cashback or transfer to any other Myntra accounts.
Where can I see my reward?
In the ‘Rewards’ tab, you can see all the details of your rewards. And within the ‘Refer and Earn Rewards’ screen you will get the detail that which friend of yours has joined, which friends have transacted, etc. on the same tab.
Is there any expiry date of these rewards?
Yes, you must have to redeem your rewards within 90 days from the day the points become active, after that the points will get expired.