Quick Answer For Your Query – Upstox Direct Link – Download / Sign Up
Upstox is an Indian tech firm, which provides trading opportunities at unbelievable prices. You are allowed to trade a lot of different segments such as equities, commodities, currency, and so on, you can also access more features on the Upstox pro web and Upstox pro mobile.
It is very easy to use this trading platform as it offers you some rich trading features such as charting, analysis, trading, and so on. Placing orders through mobile or web browser is very easy on this platform. You will get free trading in the equity segment and free trading account as well.
One of the best things about this trading platform is, there are a lot of financial advisors who not only give you advice but they also help you to maintain your portfolio. You will also get a lot of help in reaching your financial goals, they help in terms of suggestions based on strategies, risk management, and other trading details, even if you are a beginner on this platform you don’t need to worry as trading through this platform will not be a risk for you.
Usually, people need the experience to use this kind of trading platform but here you don’t need any sort of experience or advisor you can easily meet your financial goals.
How to use Upstox referral?
- Download Upstox App
- Create your account
- Now you need to enter your mobile number linked with your Aadhar card, and a valid email address
- Now you need to verify your phone number with OTP.
- If you have any referral code then enter it if asked.
- Now you need to enter your parents’ and you PAN(permanent account number) and your DOB (Date of Birth).
- Now the next time you have to sell your personal information such as gender, marital status, annual income, and your occupation.
- There will be options that “Is your country of tax residency other than India?” you have chosen the option NO here.
- Now next you have to read the terms and conditions and it’s totally up to you whether you want to agree or not.
- If you have agreed with the terms and conditions then in the next tab you have to provide your bank details where you want to earn income.
- You have to upload your signature you can sign on a blank white paper then capture a picture of it and upload it.
- Hyundai next tab they’ll ask you for your income proof, this one is optional it’s up to you whether you want to upload it or not.
- After skipping the last tab now you have to click on e-sign with Aadhar OTP
- Now a new page will open you have to click on the generation page link.
Frequently Asked Questions:
For Referral and creating an account on Upstox – Sign Up
Is Upstox Trusted?
So, the answer is yes, Upstox has trusted stockbroker here we have listed some of the points that why you should consider Upstox as trustworthy.
- Upstox has maintained its reputation for more than 10 years
- There are lakhs of retail customers who trade with up stocks daily.
- It is a member of some bigger firms in India such as NSE, BSE and MCX exchanges.
- Maintaining its clean record as there are no major violations reported by exchanges in the audit.
- Its reputation is very good as it is backed by the likes of Mr. Ratan Tata.
- It has recorded in making success with zero debt in the last few years.
Which is better Upstox or Zerodha?
Upstox and Zerodha both are trusted and popular trading apps, in both provided approximately the same brokerage earning and features. Now you have to make a choice which one matches your needs.
Difference between Upstox and Zerodha
- Zerodha has maintained its consistent business strategy and management since 2010 but Upstox’s business strategy and management keep fluctuating.
- Upstox coordinates with third party trading apps i.e., Fox trader, Nest Trader, etc. But Zerodha only has a kite as a trading platform.
- Upstox’s customers must buy a prepaid plan but in Zerodha it is not necessary to have a prepaid plan.
- Provide discount broking in India
- Backed by likes of Mr. Ratan Tata
- No paperwork 100% online account pending
- 0 charges for registering
- It charges per trade 20 rupees for call and trade
- Orders are not supported in the delivery segment